A North East housing provider has said it is adding an extra 150 homes to its housebuilding programme, raising itsRead more
- NHF commits to three-year marketing campaign to sell more shared ownership homes
- Labour dismisses Jenrick’s latest flood support package as a “PR exercise”
- It’s a Plumlife for lettings after Manchester Clockworks contract win
- Sector trade bodies launch Housing Futures to brainstorm ‘innovation’ but is it just talking shop in a crisis?
- Broadacres tenant hosts Chancellor of the Exchequer Rushi Sunak during tour of rural affordable housing