Our popular annual service charge update will cover the key legal and regulatory developments in the world of service charges from over the past year. It will cover changes affecting both tenants and leaseholders, with a particular emphasis on social housing landlords. We will also consider what future changes to expect as they relate to social landlords as a result of the outcome of the consultation on ground rent/estate rent charge reform and a look at social landlord’s involvement with the governance of management companies.
The session will provide an essential legal and practical update for those involved in aspects of service charges, meaning that the content will be particularly relevant to finance directors and managers, and leasehold managers. There will also be an opportunity to network with other organisations and ask our service charge experts any questions you have.
The update will be delivered by:
- Emma Hardman, Senior Associate and co-author of the NHF ‘Service charges: A guide for housing associations’ (5th edition) – Anthony Collins Solicitors
- Hilary Homfray , Associate – Anthony Collins Solicitors
- Penny Bournes, Solicitor – Anthony Collins Solicitors
Please note, registration will be from 13:30 am for a 14:00 start.
About Anthony Collins Solicitors
When & Where
- From:Nov 27, 2018,13:30
- To:Nov 27, 2018,17:00
Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel
Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel, Free Trade Hall, Peter Street, Manchester, M2 5GP, M2 5GP, Manchester.
Share This Event
- Annual Housing Management Update 2018 – Manchester
- Northern Housing Round Tables